Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age." (Mt 28:19‐20) Go and Make Disciples – US Catholic Conference of Bishops
Discipleship and Evangelization
As a Catholic School, the fundamental responsibility we hold is the formation of our students, for them to acquire a deeper understanding of discipleship and evangelization. And beyond that understanding, to create in them a desire to become disciples and take up the walk with Jesus.
Our vision is to be the best educational institution that seeks to collaborate with parents in their responsibility of educating and forming their children, to include forming their character, helping them learn responsibility and embracing the beatitudes illuminated by the Catholic faith, which provides the capacity of influencing and transforming society through acts of service.
• We recognize that man is a social being created by God and called to Holiness.
• We recognize that the development of human virtues leads to perfection of the human person.
• We recognize that parents are the primary educators of their children.
• We believe that the order of our formative efforts should be oriented primarily to parents, then to teachers who serve “in loco parentis” in a unique way and finally to the students, reflecting the overall collaborative vision.
• We believe that our purpose is to be of help and of service to parents and students.
• Our educational focus is personalized as evidenced by our educational program and our focus on student formation through the use of Preceptories.
• We seek in students' academic excellence and a solid human, intellectual and religious formation.
• We maintain a permanent focus of finding the best educational practices that are possible in our school.
• We maintain a high level of development for our facility and an expectation of professional and spiritual growth for each.