Criminal Background & Virtus Training Sessions
Background Investigations & Virtus Training Sessions
(Archdiocesan Policy 2102)
A criminal background search is required by the Archdiocese of San Antonio for any individual that will work or volunteer with minors. All employees (including substitute teachers), prospective employees, and volunteers must be in compliance with the Archdiocesan policy on criminal background checks. Any individual who has not been issued a "clearance" status may not begin to work or volunteer on our campus.
In addition to the completion of the background search, all employees and volunteers will be required to complete the Virtus training, also mandated by the Archdiocese of San Antonio.
All employees and volunteers must complete the following:
- Criminal Background Search
- Read and Acknowledge the "Code of Conduct"
- *Sexual Harassment Training Session
- *Protecting God's Children Training Session
- *Vulnerable Adult Training Session
- Click on "First Time Registrant"
- Begin the Registration Process
- Select: San Antonio, TX (Archdiocese)
- Have you previously registered?: Select "No"
- Create a USER ID and PASSWORD