If you are an alum of Antonian or would like to see what Alumni events we are hosting then please click here.
9th Annual Golf Tournament
Latin Department | Spain and France Tour 2022
Anxious to travel again? Check out this spectacular tour of Spain and France for 2022 which is open to all students, families, and members of the Antonian community.
This 10-day trip will be taking place June 13, 2022 - June 22, 2022.
- Barcelona Tour with Guide
- Basilica of Sagrada Familia with Guide and Reservation
- Parc Güell with Guide and Reservation
- Barcelona by Bike
- Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres, Spain
- The famous walled medieval city of Carcassonne (France)
- A drive through the spectacular countryside of Provence with its stunning lavender fields
- The medieval city of Avignon (home of the French papacy in the 13th century)
- Tour of Nîmes Roman Arena
- The famous Pont du Gard
- Marseille Tour with Guide
- Parc National des Calanques Boat Ride
- Socca Tasting in Nice
- The royal palace of Monaco
- & the Jardin Exotique
- Fragonard Perfume Factory Tour
Great incentives so sign up now!
There is a ZERO DOWN enrollment for any NEW travelers that register for this trip.
You can register and choose the ‘No money down’ option, lock in the current price (which includes $200 off), and the first payment isn’t due until October 1st. Any payments made are fully refundable as long as you cancel before October 1st.
If you are interested in the trip, please go to the link below titled "Tripsite". Find the two buttons - one reads “REGISTER NOW” and the other reads “TELL ME MORE." Please go to the “TELL ME MORE” and fill out the information. If you are ready to sign up, go to the “REGISTER NOW” button.
A virtual informational meeting is planned for Thursday, April 22 at 6:30 p.m. over Zoom. A link will be sent to you once you have filled out the information on the “TELL ME MORE” option.
For more information contact Mr. Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org