2021-2022 Physical Information / Athletic and Medical Forms
The Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS), the league in which Antonian participates for interscholastic competition, requires all of its member schools to utilize Rank One Sport. All parents of students participating in a TAPPS-sanctioned athletic, Fine Arts, or academic organization must register their child's information on Rank One Sport before the student can participate.
How To Create Your Account:
- You will need to enter your child's birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY) to link with their account. Once you have linked to your child’s account, please continue to "start forms."
- Initially, you will see that your child(ren) will be out of compliance. Click the grey "VIEW" box next to your child's name in order to complete the required forms. Only complete the section that reads "Electronic documents to be submitted by the parent."
- One item that will be necessary in order for the Rank One Sport file to be complete is the physical. For more information about this, see page 16 of the “Antonian Athletic Handbook: 2020-2021.”
- Each athlete must have received clearance from a physician in order to participate.
- Having his/her physical on file is a must.
- Upload a copy of your child(ren)'s physical to Rank One Sport.
- You should see a downloadable TAPPS Physical form for your use in your Rank One account, or you can click here to download.
Questions? Not In The System?
If you have any questions or do not see your child(ren)'s name, please send an email to Coach Halaba at email@example.com. We will be doing routine checks to make sure that all Antonian student-athletes are in compliance. Coach Halaba will reach out to you directly if there are any issues regarding student eligibility.
Antonian Football Players:
- All football players must have health insurance and show proof of coverage.
- Also, please print and fill out the 2021-2022 Football Waiver Form which can be found on this page.
- Please email Coach Halaba with a copy of your child’s insurance card and football waiver form.
You have the option of purchasing the school’s insurance provided by TEXAS KIDS FIRST as secondary insurance. If your child is not covered by health insurance, you must purchase the school’s insurance. Information is provided at WWW.TEXASKIDSFIRST.COM.
If you are to purchase the school's insurance please be sure to purchase the following:
- Freshmen and JV Football Players | 24 Hours Accident Plan (including athletics)
- Varsity Football Players | Football Accident Plan
Note: if you are purchasing the school’s insurance plan then please keep the receipt that TEXAS KIDS FIRST will be provided to you via email.
Antonian Athletics Physicals:
COVID Protocols - 2021-2022 Physicals (Click to Expand)
- To participate in Antonian athletics, each student-athlete is required to have a physical completed each year.
- A completed physical must be submitted in Rank One before participation in sports, band, cheer, and/or dance.
- Participation includes any practice or tryouts, whether before, during, or after school, both in-season and out-of-season.
Antonian Physical Day
When: Saturday, May 8, 2021
Time: Promptly at 9:00 a.m.
Where: ACP Mark Recko Gymnasium
Cost: $30.00 (cash, check, credit card)
*By appointment only. A link will be sent via email in April 2021.*
As a convenience to families, Antonian will provide a physical day to complete the exam portion. This is an optional event--you do not have to complete your child's physical with us. Your family's personal pediatrician or an urgent care facility can fill out the physical form.
If your child participates in Antonian's physical day, please complete to following prior to your appointment:
- Medical History Form
- Physical Form
Contact the Health Coordinator/Athletic Trainer:
Pelagio Leal Halaba, Jr., LAT
210-344-9265 Ext. 121
(email communication preferred)
Please fill out the required student health form and any other medical form(s) as it pertains to your child. Please send the hard copy to our Health Coordinator/Athletic Trainer, Coach Halaba.
Each year, students must complete a Student Health Form. This form is kept in student medical files.
MEDICATION PERMISSION FORM: We must have a permission form on file to allow students to take medication during school.
Medication Permission Form
Note: New rule, a student may be allowed to take over the counter (OTC) medicine if the parent provides written permission that is signed and dated. Medicine must be in original container and permission must state how much, when, and time medicine can be taken.
FOOD ALLERGY ANAPHYLAXIS ACTION PLAN: Students who have a food allergy must have a food allergy action plan on file.
ASTHMA ACTION PLAN: Students with asthma must have an action plan on file.
Asthma Action Plan Link
DIABETIC CARE PLAN: Diabetic students must have a care plan on file.