Welcome From Our Director Of Communications
Welcome to Antonian. Preparing students academically, socially, and emotionally for higher education and life demands an environment that is reflective of the real world. With that, we understand that we must practice effective open communication as we continue to build a partnership with you and your child. We hope you sign up, follow, like, and subscribe to our various newsletters and social media outlets. We are here to be of service and look forward to working with you.
|Antonian Events||Apache Dining||Calendar of Events|
|Counseling and Guidance||MBS Direct||School Calendar||Student Grade Portal - Parent Link|
- Antonian Events: Find out about events and happenings on campus.
- ACP Library: Find available online resources for students and parents.
- Apache Dining: Find out about what's for lunch!
- Calendar of Events: Link your calendar to ours to stay abreast of things happening at Antonian.
- Counseling and Guidance: Access to resources for socioemotional counseling and academic guidance including SAT information and Naviance.
|Medical Permission Form||OVASE Parent Handbook|
|Phased Out Textbooks||Whom to Ask||Student Handbook|
- Medical Permission Form: According to the policies of the Archdiocese of San Antonio, students are not allowed to carry medication of any kind on their person. This document must be filled out and returned to the front office before medication can be administered to the student.
- Criminal Background Information: All volunteers must be cleared by the Archdiocese of San Antonio. Please visit the link above to complete.