Prom 2021 Information
- In order to enter prom, you must have a digital ticket which will be sent to your student email. You do not need to bring your invitation to the prom.
- MASKS are mandatory to wear throughout the duration of the prom.
- If you are bringing a guest from another school, you must register him/her in advance. Please complete the guest registration portion of the rules acknowledgment form, providing his/her name and what school he/she is currently attending. Guests who are not registered and/or do not have a valid picture ID (driver’s license, school ID, etc.), will not be admitted. Names must be submitted by Friday, May 7, 2021. If your guest is not registered by May 7, they will not be able to attend.
- Everyone, including guests who are not from Antonian, must adhere to the school’s standards and rules in order to attend Antonian’s prom, so please share these guidelines with your guest. Anyone not following the guidelines may be asked to leave.
- Once you arrive, you may not leave unless you are leaving the prom for the night. Please note that you must arrive at the prom by 9:00 p.m. to be permitted to enter and once at prom, you will not be permitted to leave until 10:30 p.m. Please remember to bring any items from your vehicle when you first enter so that you don’t need to go back to your vehicle for anything.
- Sophomores may only attend the prom if they are invited by a junior or senior. Freshmen are not permitted to attend prom.
The purchase or consumption of alcoholic beverages at any time or place is illegal for minors and subject to the application of appropriate jurisdictional laws in Texas. It is the policy of Antonian to teach and hold students accountable for the application of such laws, especially at school and school-sponsored events. Consumption of alcoholic beverages before, during, or after prom is prohibited, as is the possession, use or delivery of drugs or narcotics on school grounds or school-sponsored events and may result in expulsion from Antonian. Students and/or their guests who are suspected of having consumed any alcohol or drugs may be restricted from entering prom and their parents may be contacted. A field sobriety test may be administered.
This year’s prom is a formal and semi-formal event that requires traditional, modest attire. Please dress appropriately. We have the right to refuse admittance to anyone who is not dressed accordingly. Please do not wear costumes or other gimmicky attire.
Attire should be modest in nature. Spaghetti straps and strapless dresses are permitted. In all cases, neck and bust lines should provide more than sufficient coverage. Dresses should be no shorter than mid-calf length. Backless dresses should not extend below the mid-back and no portion of the midriff (or 2 piece), whether through sheer material, direct cut-outs, should be exposed. If your attire is determined to be too revealing at the door, you may be required to leave to change. If you are not sure if your attire is appropriate, please see the Dean of Students (Mrs. Segura) for approval well in advance.
Standard tuxedos (optional), dress suits, or shirts with ties and dress pants are to be worn. Males (whether guests or Antonian students) are not allowed to wear earrings.
Each student will need to present their digital ticket to enter prom, this allows us to accurately account for each student attending the event. Students should have received an email to their Antonian email accounts with information on purchasing their tickets.
If a student is bringing a guest from another school, their guest permission form must be received in the office by Friday, May 7, 2021, and a digital ticket will be issued to the email the guest provided on the form.
If you have ticketing questions, please contact Ms. Mason Finch at firstname.lastname@example.org.